The Scholarship Selection Committee consists of five members, including two education professionals. For the 2020-2021 school year, three scholarships of $1500 will be awarded to university applicants and two scholarships of $1000 will be awarded to a college applicant.
How to Apply
Applications will be considered once the following eligibility requirements are met:
- The applicant demonstrates a financial need for the scholarship.
- The minimum academic requirements are met (75% for high school students applying to university, 70% for students already enrolled in a post-secondary institution, 65% for high school students applying to college).
- The applicant resides in the GTA.
- The applicant is a Canadian citizen or a landed immigrant and permanent resident of Canada.
- The applicant provides a transcript. Applicants who are currently in high school must submit a transcript which includes Grade 11-12 marks. Applicants who are already enrolled in a post-secondary institution must submit an official transcript.
- The applicant submits a resume.
- The applicant submits a Personal Statement (maximum 750 words).
- The applicant is applying to attend an accredited post-secondary institution for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The application is completed in its entirety and postmarked by the application deadline,
February 15, 2020.
Please complete each part of the application according to the instructions below.
- Application Form
Include your completed application form. Please check for accuracy of all information before submitting.
We will be the judge
Proof of Acceptance
If selected, proof of acceptance to a post-secondary institution will be required before the scholarship is awarded. Please send your completed application and supporting documents to:
Jerome Henry Foundation
2682 Eglinton Ave., P.O. Box 42505
Medical Centre P.O.