How to Apply
Awards of $2,500 (to be used toward tuition only) will be presented to each of four (4) full-time Undergraduate Student(s) at an accredited Canadian university or college with the following criteria:
- Registered in an Undergraduate program and must be entering the second, third, or fourth year (if applicable) of the program
- Have a program GPA of 3.5 or higher. See Terms and Conditions for additional requirements.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities through various means such as volunteer community service
- Exhibits passion in their field of study. Preference given to students who demonstrate special interest in Italian heritage and culture as part of their program of study, such as through a co-op, internship, and/or an applied research project.
- Written essay (500-1,000 words) describing how they help further Villa Charities’ mission – to enrich lives through experiences and services that honour Italian heritage and culture
- Willingness to attend a meet and greet at Villa Charities Inc.
Applicants must apply online by emailing a completed application form and ALL supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of your email, please include the name of the scholarship you are applying to:
- Villa Charities Undergraduate Student Scholarship
- Villa Charities Graduate Student Scholarship
- Proof of admission and/or registration in a full-time accredited university or college
- A copy of your most recent transcript
- Option to attach a resume for your Employment History
The selection and adjudication process will be conducted by the Villa Charities Scholarship Awards Selection Committee.
To view the Villa Charities Scholarship Program Terms and Conditions, click here.